Oh, happy day.
A few weeks ago I treated myself to a new pair of scrubs in preparation for my upcoming birth. I wore my new pants to the birth (the shirt didn't arrive in time) and discovered halfway through the birth that the pants were a size too big. They were really comfy when I first put them on, but after wearing them for awhile, it became clear that the crotch was baggy and they didn't look professional at all. I was super bummed.
So, I took advantage of Black Friday deals and ordered a new pair in a smaller size. They arrived today and they fit really well. FINALLY! A pair of scrub pants that fit.
Oh, and I ordered a pair of jeans from my favorite store (Black Friday half off) and they fit, too! Mama has new jeans!
It's a happy pant day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment