Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Abode Items

Okay, so I couldn't wait until this weekend (patience is NOT one of my virtues) and I already displayed all our Abode Challenge items for a photo. Look how much stuff we're gonna donate!

For the record, we have items from every category on Abode's wish list, plus some items they didn't even ask for :) Of the 120 items on their list, we gathered 45, or about 38% of their entire wish list. Not bad!

Here is a list of everything we'll give to Abode:

Food
Honey Bunches of Oats
Frosted Mini Wheats
Chocolate Cheerios
Coffee
Country Time Lemonade
Nesquik
Graham crackers
Instant oatmeal
Gluten-free pizza crust
Prego sauce
Taco shells
Macaroni and cheese
Yellow rice
Olives
Strawberry jam
Blackberry jam
Apricot jam
Grape jelly
Ketchup
Mustard
Individually packaged sugar
Coffee
Raisins
Grape juice
Apple juice
Tuna
Granola bars
Ramen
Fruit snacks
Banana chips
Cranberries
Blackeye peas

Kids Stuff
Cupcake baking cups
Sprinkles
Cupcake mix
Birthday candles
Paper plates
Napkins
Cups
Plastic cutlery
Streamers

Arts and Crafts
Glitter
Stickers
Scotch tape
Masking tape
Bubbles

Infant/Toddler Toys
Mickey Mouse book
Go, Dog. Go! book
Pooh and Eeyore book
Musical bear

Infant Supplies
Safety plugs
Sippy cups
Bibs
Mittens
Baby body wash
Kids shampoo
Diaper rash cream
Boys' shoes
Powder
Lotion

General
Toilet paper
White socks - men
White socks - boys
Sweat pants - women
Light bulbs
Blanket
Master lock
Washcloths
Twin sheets
Queen sheets
Ziplock sandwich bags
Family games
Graduation gown
Aluminum foil
Shopping cart cover
Boys' underwear

Household
Kitchen pot
New mop



I'm not the best displayer, but I managed to fit nearly everything in the photo. I'll pack it all up this afternoon and have it ready to take to Abode early next week. Thanks again, everyone!

No comments: