Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Mama

I'm thoroughly enjoying motherhood today. The weather has finally changed and fall is here. It's my favorite season and I am usually in such a great mood during the fall. It's also when I am most creative. Anyway, since today was chilly, Olivia and I slept in late, snuggling together in our warm bed. Neither one of us wanted to get out of our cozy little nest. It was so peaceful. When we finally got up, I bundled her up nicely and we went to the bank and to Trader Joe's. I wore her in the moby to both places and we got lots of smiles and nice comments from people. We had a great lazy day together. Breastfeeding is much better now. I discovered a Facebook page called The Leaky Boob where women post all kinds of things about breastfeeding and baby-wearing. I love checking out this page whenever Olivia is eating or dozing. I'm also reading a book called What Mothers Do, Especially When It Looks Like Nothing. I'm liking it a lot. I guess in general I'm starting to feel more confident as a mom and I'm enjoying it more. I feel really lucky that I'm able to be home with her and I love spending our days together.

No comments: