Olivia and I were eating lunch together today when I thought she looked super cute and decided to take a video of her to send to "dada." I texted him the video and all of a sudden my phone totally died. It wouldn't turn on, no matter what I tried. I panicked and called Louis at work and asked him to make an appointment at the apple store. Why does this always happen when I'm immediately on call?
Anyway, he met me at the store since he had just gotten off work and we learned from the folks at the Genius Bar that I had a software corruption issue but also that my phone was basically considered a dinosaur. So, after shelling out a bunch of money I wasn't expecting to spend, I am now the proud new owner of an iPhone 4S. It's not the newest one, because I'm not that much of a geek, but it's way newer than what I had. The biggest bummer for me was that I lost a bunch of photos taken since the last time I synced my phone, which was a couple weeks ago.
My new phone has a much better camera, though, so I shall be taking lots more pics and videos from now on. I gotta order me a purple case from eBay and then I'll be all set. Hurray for unintentional upgrades.
No comments:
Post a Comment