Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blogging

I miss blogging more regularly.  I try to post something once Olivia has finally gone to sleep at night, but by then I'm so exhausted that it's all I can do to get through the day's laundry, dishes, bill paying, recipe planning, and email.

It's also maddening that I am able to publish written posts from my phone, but I'm not able to upload photos.

I have so many things I want to write about.  I've even considered going back to a public blog so I can get feedback about ideas and projects.  We'll see.

Really, the whole point of blogging was to give myself a record of the day-to-day stuff that happens around here, so I can look back at it all and laugh.  Not only am I not keeping up with it very well, but I'm behind on printing out my posts and the years that have been printed haven't been bound yet.

I miss free time.

No comments: