Louis updated my web site today! He cleaned up a bunch of stuff that felt like clutter to me, so it now has a more organized feeling. I finally have an idea for a logo in my head and I'm gathering photos of births, babies, and midwife stuff to add to a "gallery" page. I still plan to have it professionally developed, but in the meantime, it works for me. The yellow rose and purple theme match my marketing materials and supplies, so I don't mind keeping it going for now. The hardest part for me is asking clients to write short blurbs about how great I am/was so I can post testimonials to the site. I know I can get a bunch, I just need to work up the courage to ask.
What a great way to start the new year! I'm so excited.
www.generationsmidwifery.com
No comments:
Post a Comment