Monday, August 13, 2012
Feeling Yuck
I feel yuck. I felt so great during my pregnancy (minus the heartburn) and even felt great just after the birth, but lately things have changed. Right around the three month mark, my hair started falling out in clumps when I would comb it. I even clogged the shower drain. It was horrible. I got so tired of losing my hair that I decided to have it chopped off, so I had about 10 inches cut off and it's now at my shoulders. It feels better, but darn it, I'm still losing hair. I keep finding strands everywhere. It totally sucks. I don't want to lose my hair!
Also around the three month mark, my bones and joints starting hurting. I'm so stiff when I get out of bed or when I stand up after I've been sitting. I know i could use some exercise, but it hurts so bad rhat the idea of doing yoga makes me want to cry. Basically, I feel super unhealthy now. I know I'm missing some key nutrients in my diet because I've also admittedly being eating really badly. Ugh, I took such good care of myself for nine months and now I'm going backwards.
I'm such a mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember my hair falling out in clumps at 3 months, too... ahhhhh. it gets better though the paranoia of the top not being as lush as everywhere else on my head did worry me.
And I chopped mine off before K was born. Yay, you got the "Mom" cut!! Can't wait to see your cute do'
I remember my hair falling out in clumps at 3 months, too... ahhhhh. it gets better though the paranoia of the top not being as lush as everywhere else on my head did worry me.
And I chopped mine off before K was born. Yay, you got the "Mom" cut!! Can't wait to see your cute do'
Post a Comment