Monday, July 30, 2012

eBay

I recently started getting bored while feeding Olivia in bed in the morning, so I started shopping on eBay via my iPhone.  Now, I'm hooked.  I've already bought a bunch of Fuzzi Bunz diapers and some leg warmers and I have about a dozen items on my watch list.  I realized that the bidding competition isn't so fierce during the wee hours of the morning, so I have a huge advantage.  I quickly depleted our PayPal balance and had to charge some purchases, but I got some great deals.

Along with the buying bug, I also got the selling bug and I am happy to announce that I am now back at work selling on eBay again!  I list a few items each night once Olivia has gone to sleep and I check on them using the eBay app throughout the day.  I vowed not to purchase another item until I've built back a balance in PayPal.  I have to sell quite a few items, though, cause I have my eye on a new camera.  My iPhone just isn't cutting it when it comes to capturing pics of Olivia and all the new cute things she's doing.

Yay, eBay!

No comments: