Monday, July 2, 2012

Domperidone

I accomplished two major things today.  First, our birth announcements finally came in and they're almost ready to be mailed.  Yay!  Second, I broke down and ordered a two month supply of domperidone.  Time to stop wasting time with my endless attempts to increase my milk supply naturally.  Domperidone is considered the big guns, and also my last real shot at being able to provide enough milk for my little girl.  Ordering it from an online pharmacy without a prescription feels kind of shady, but I've done as much research as I can possibly do, and lots of people I trust think I'm doing the right thing.  I just hope the drug doesn't get stuck in customs.

On demand feeding
Breast compression
Oatmeal
Goat's Rue
Nursing tincture
Mother's Milk tea
Dill
Placenta pills
Speed pumping
Almonds
Skin to skin
Coconut milk
Visualization
Lactation consultants
Craniosacral therapy
ENT doctor
Chiropractic
Acupuncture
Breast massage
No underwires
Lots of water

All of the above and I still have to supplement with gifted breastmilk.  Domperidone, you're my last hope.  Please, please work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh oh gosh--best best best of luck! i know it's stressful.

dk