Saturday, November 10, 2012

Louis is Back!

Well, the election is over.  What an incredible sense of relief.  Louis' candidate didn't win, which was quite the unexpected outcome.  I'm not worried about the candidate, since this means that something even better will be coming his way.  I was a little worried about Louis, who was just dead tired and totally deflated by election night.  He put in so much work on this campaign and I know he really wanted to win.  He lost a lot of weight during the campaign, so I gotta work to plump him back up.

Selfishly, I am thrilled the whole thing is over.  I love having Louis home in the evenings and on the weekends.  We're like a normal family now.  I love that he gets to spend much more time with Olivia and that he won't be so exhausted all the time.  The past five months were challenging for all of us.  And now it's all over, wheee!

Ahhh...

No comments: