Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Yoga

I *finally* went to a yoga class. 

There's a brand new yoga studio in San Leandro (MacArthur and Estudillo) that is just minutes from home.  I met the instructor of the prenatal yoga classes while playing with Olivia at the park a few weeks ago and she told me about the new studio.  Then, my chiropractor told me I should go network with the owner of the studio and leave a bunch of my cards there.  I haven't done that yet, but I really enjoyed the class last night.

This is the first yoga class I have taken since I was pregnant, and every muscle in my body is sore.  Good grief.  I felt like such an amateur last night but the instructor was really encouraging.  I remember how hard yoga was when I first started it about 12 years ago and how my wrists would hurt and my muscles would shake but then after a month or so, it got so much better.  I know I need to stick with it now, and I really have no excuses since the studio is so close and they have evening classes.  AND, there's a Groupon deal right now for 10 drop in classes for $39.  AND, since I'm brand new to Groupon, I got an additional $10 off.  Well, now.

Oh, and I slept so well last night.  Hurray for yoga!  Ahhh...

No comments: