Tuesday, August 17, 2010

NARM

Well, this is it.

Three years of training and studying have all led up to tomorrow's NARM exam. My mom will be picking me up in a few minutes, we'll hit the outlets on our way to Sacramento, and just enjoy our day together. Tonight, I'll watch Glee, take my homeopathic sleeping pill, and get a good rest. The exam is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm tomorrow. I'll do some studying tonight, but I figure that if I don't know the material by now, I'm not really gonna learn it today.

I'm glad my mom will be distracting me today. Otherwise, I'd just be wandering around the house and stressing out. Now all I have to stress out about is her driving. Kidding. We'll have fun.

It will be such a relief to get it done. One more day!

2 comments:

Arrowhead said...

you'll do great, jen!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck good luck!

dk