Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scale

I am so excited about a deal I just scored on eBay! I was looking for a digital baby scale to use for Olivia but also for future clients. A scale was one of the things I had at the top of my equipment wish list, because I knew I wanted a really good one but it was definitely out of my price range. Yesterday, I was searching on eBay just for kicks and found the exact scale I wanted! Usually the scale is a few hundred dollars and the carrying case is at least another hundred. I got both the scale and case (in used, like new condition) for about eight bucks. How exciting! I think the person selling it probably didn't know how valuable it really was but I'm so glad I was able to snatch it up immediately. I'm looking forward to using it as soon as possible. I'm so curious about Olivia's weight. Plus, the scale will be really helpful during my potential future training as a lactation educator :)

No comments: