Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Family Time
Happy New Year!
Today is Louis' last day of vacation. Boo. I'm so bummed because I totally loved having him home for the holidays. I loved how he played with Olivia each morning so I could get a few more minutes of sleep. I loved how much stuff we got done around the house. Most of all, though, I loved having him home for the company and the extra set of hands. Tomorrow will be a sad day. I wonder if Olivia will miss him as much as I will. We're spending our last day together running a bunch of errands. We picked up some Chinese food for lunch and came home so we could eat and Olivia could rest. I guess we totally wore her out because she's still asleep. When she wakes up, we'll head back out to take care of a few returns and exchanges and spending of gift cards. I love my little family and I'm hoping for lots more family time in the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment