Saturday, July 13, 2013

Credit Card

My insomnia is back. Argh. I know if I'm in bed before midnight, I'll have no problems falling asleep. The hard part is that I have so much work to do at night once Olivia is asleep that I am getting to bed at midnight or later and then I toss and turn for hours.

Tonight, part of my work was filling out forms for the bank, since I discovered charges on our VISA card that neither of us made. Somebody went shopping at Target in Pinole with my credit card, only the card is here in my wallet. I cancelled the card and am waiting for a new one in the mail, and I just requested a refund of the charges I didn't make. What a hassle. I'm glad it wasn't for a lot of money, though.

I really want to fall asleep!

No comments: