I'm nervous and anxious and excited and worried we're all gonna die and all the other normal fears that go along with traveling. This will be our first actual family vacation and Olivia's first time on an airplane and at Disneyland.
I'm gonna nurse O on take-off and landing and I seriously dare anybody to comment about it. I would love to take out all recent aggressions on an ignorant stranger. I mentioned this to T and she laughed and said if anyone at the airline gave me any hassle over breastfeeding, to let her know and she would greet me at the airport with a huge group of nursing moms and babies. If anybody could organize it, it would be her. Haha. Fun as that would be, it'll probably be an uneventful flight.
Our clothes are packed and I'm working on toiletries and snacks now. I bought a bunch of dollar item things at Target to keep her entertained on the plane and in line for rides. There's Frozen stuff everywhere now!
Louis and I have no expectations about her experience other than knowing this trip is all about O. We are totally fine with moving slowly and not seeing everything in the parks. She is super excited, though. We've been hyping this up for quite some time and I think she's tired of hearing everybody tell her she's going to Disneyland.
Two hour wait to meet Elsa and Anna in 95 degree heat, oy. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment