I washed our pillows for the first time in my new fancy washing machine. They came out lumpy but seem clean.
After organizing my jewelry and putting back everything that O had taken out of place, I decided to give her the bottom two drawers for her own jewelry. I'm hopeful that will keep her out of all my other drawers and keep her stuff in one spot. We'll see.
I'm itching to de-clutter Louis' closet but I don't dare. He gets so defensive about his stuff. He's got boxes of tshirts at the top of his closet that he will never wear again but god forbid I mention something about it. I have to figure out a way to get rid of his excess without nagging or lying. Hmm...
Other than his closet, the room feels good. I'd love to get a new comforter cover, so I'll start looking and wait for a sale. We need more decorations on the wall, too.
None of the rooms in the house are completely "done," but I feel good about the work I've finished so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment