Dropped O off at school without tears! Came home and decorated the cover of her dictation binder and got coolers ready for CSA delivery.
Hosting an Usborne book efair on Facebook tomorrow night, as a preschool fundraiser.
Got Mike's Feed and Pets to donate 50 free goldfish coupons for the preschool graduation gift bags.
Bought sunflower butter and bird seed to make bird feeders as my earth day art project on my workday tomorrow. Was originally planning to make paper seeds but it's a bit too ambitious for me this week.
Ursula costume for O's birthday party is about half finished. Spent WAY too much on items for favor bags because I bought each item from different stores or websites and forgot about what I already had.
Made appointment with my hairdresser for O to get her hair chopped off on her birthday. No more screaming fits every single morning over hair combing. Off it comes.
Bought cherries and strawberries at farmers market and ate an entire basket by myself after O went to sleep. No guilt whatsoever.
Listened to two more recordings online for my CEUs and I'm now happy with the number I'll be receiving before the deadline of this weekend.
Picked out a book called Waterlily to read for fun before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment