Monday, September 10, 2012
Naked Baby
The pictures from Olivia's 3 month photo shoot are making their way out to family and friends. I've been using Olivia as a way to make peace with my sister in law after our messy relationship history. Olivia mailed her auntie a veteran's day card (from the womb) and has done other nice things to acknowledge and include my SIL as part of our family again. As part of our peace making efforts, we sent SIL one of Olivia's naked pictures that only family received. I felt uneasy about sending out naked pictures to begin with, but figured it would be safe with family. So, this evening I check my Facebook page and SIL has taken and photo of the photo we sent her and posted it on Facebook! Am I wrong to be upset? Really, if I wanted naked pictures of my baby online, I'd post them online. I wish I could ask the SIL to take it down, but I guess I should have asked her not to post it from the start. Oh, family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment