Sunday, September 30, 2012
It Gets Better
So, my spinning babies class was a big "eh." The vast majority of the information was a review for me and I was beyond annoyed that I had to move my car every two hours and that I had to pump in my car because the bathrooms were too disgusting to use (Berkeley is such a filthy city). Other than that, I was glad that I went because I was forced, once again, to act like a midwife. I had a couple really long conversations with T this week and that felt great. Today, she and I participated in a health fair at my chiropractor's office. Little by little, I'm getting back to work. Tonight, Louis, Olivia and I went to the annual unity dinner for the democratic party at the Oakland Hilton. Olivia was so awesome. Not a fuss from her all night. I nursed her in the clean sitting area of the bathroom during dinner and it was totally fine. A month ago, that would have been really hard for me to do. Hey, this breastfeeding thing is getting easier! Motherhood in general is getting better, and my exhaustion is lifting. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment