Thursday, September 11, 2014

Gifts

Today I saw T for the first time since she came back from a month in Bali. She walked in the door for a meeting at my house and we realized we were wearing the same shirt in different colors. We always do things like that. My other half is home!

She brought gifts from Bali! Olivia got two dresses custom made from a sarong and a kid's book in Bahasa. Louis got nasi goreng spices and cookies, and I got earrings, a hair stick, and vanilla spices. We love everything.

When I checked the mail today, I got a package from another midwife who was in Bali with T. She sent me a nice check as a thank you for covering her practice while she was gone (even though I didn't have to do anything) and a beautiful bag from Bali.

I also got a thank you note and a $50 gas card from a former client!

I know they were gifts to thank me, but I'm so grateful! It was a great day.

No comments: