Monday, December 8, 2014

Crafty

Been feeling super creative lately.  Part of the reason I'm not blogging as often as I used to is because I'm spending all my free time in the evening either making stuff or reading in bed.

My newest hobby is working with all things wool, and especially felt.  I'm making stuff for our home but also to give as gifts.  I've checked out a bunch of books from the library about felt and wool crafting and I have so many ideas of things I want to try.

I've also been spending a lot of time browsing Etsy for ideas or for gifts, since most of this year's holiday gifts will be either handmade or Etsy bought.

I made two batches of ice cream with the good raw cream, but Louis has slowly been eating them!  They're supposed to be gifts!

I took a trip to the thrift store this past weekend to look for cheap wool sweaters that I can use for projects and I found a few that are awesome.  I even managed to find Louis a new J Crew sweater in his size.  Major score.

I love being able to make stuff!

No comments: