Wednesday is my new favorite day of the week. Olivia and I go to "bring your tot to yoga" class in the morning, then to Chipotle for lunch, and I am so calm and chill for the rest of the day. It's also the only day of the week that we don't have any other activities scheduled. I love the free time we get to spend together.
Earlier this week, O and I went down to the nursery and bought some organic seeds and potting soil to start our very first indoor herb garden. We had been growing parsley in a dixie cup on the kitchen windowsill and we were both so excited to see it grow that we decided to take our gardening skills up a notch. We are currently growing parsley, mini basil, and cilantro on the kitchen windowsill and I'm hoping to have enough to use in cooking and then to dry.
I ordered us mom/daughter yoga mats that arrived today. Mine is purple and hers is a youth size bright pink. "Namaste, mama." Indeed.
I finally found a free meeting space for my holistic moms group! We'll be meeting once a month at our very own San Leandro library, yay! Our kick-off event is less than a week away and I am totally nervous about how it will go.
Louis has been working super long hours lately. He has a big project at work and he's selling his first million dollar house, which is exciting. Fortunately, I've been really enjoying my time with O and not desperately waiting for him to come home by 6 each night. We miss him, though.
Blue Apron meals have been amazing! I made and ate Korean rice cakes for the first time and they were delish. I'm also loving me some brussels sprouts. Ooh, and the blood oranges from my CSA share are so sweet.
I'm almost done with a craft project that tracks our family birthdays and I am so ready to start my sewing class next week.
I went to yoga, did three loads of laundry, cleaned the whole kitchen, played a new game with O, de-cluttered some stuff to donate, snuggled with my daughter, paid all the bills, facilitated the CSA drop off, and attended a preschool co-op open house today. I feel satisfied. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment