Before I left, I cooked dinner and we all ate together. Then, I told Louis to spend an hour getting his work wrapped up for the day so he could focus on O when I was gone. I made popcorn and set them up with Mary Poppins DVD and then I was off.
For an hour and fifteen minutes in class, we did some gentle poses and lots of stretching and breathing. I used some muscles that hadn't been used in awhile and I just felt great during the class. The best part was a nice long rest at the end and a reminder to be conscious of the thoughts in our mind, words from our mouth, and love in our heart.
I practically floated out of there. I am *definitely* going back again. This may be my new big thing.
I'm so relaxed and peaceful. Zzzzzz
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment