Our Blue Apron meal for dinner was just a salad, which didn't seem like enough, so while O and I were at the farmers market today I picked up half a rotisserie chicken and some potatoes. We had ourselves a feast. The salad was very filling and the chicken was delish.
After O went to bed, I walked door to door dropping off garage sale flyers on our neighbor's porches. Looks like we'll have a bunch of families joining the block sale this weekend. While I was out, Louis spent the whole evening pulling garage sale items out of the garage. Hurray! We found tons of things to sell. I'm so not interested in keeping and storing things like I used to be. And I'm super excited that I got him on board. I hope we have an awesome sale.
I almost finished another project tonight, which is putting together backpacks of emergency supplies to keep in our cars. I've been working on this for weeks, gathering supplies and buying them on sale or online. As I was starting this project, I got a piece of mail offering me a discount through my medical supply company and I decided to use them to do a bulk order of supplies. So, tonight I finally decided which items to buy. I'll call my rep tomorrow to see what kind of deals he can do for me but I didn't go overboard, so it won't be that much anyway.
I'm also ordering supplies for the preschool, since I was appointed health and safety coordinator. I got special character band aids and some that are just bright pink, plus gauze, burn cream, antibiotic ointment, bandages, and cleansing wipes. I hope that should cover what could happen at a preschool. The kids with allergies are supposed to have an epi-pen with them. I also emailed all the families of kids with allergies to ask them to put together a poster for our fridge that has their kids' photo and allergy description. I'm excited about my job.
Last night, I organized and inventoried my herbs for home and clients. I need to do my homeopathics next. I'm just starting to attack the office and get it organized.
Tomorrow morning, O and I are heading to Stoneridge Macys to take advantage of the Labor Day sale and buy her comforter, new sheets for our bed, and new pillows.
So many nesting projects going on at the same time, but my home is coming together and it feels great.
No comments:
Post a Comment