Saturday, October 10, 2015

Homeschool Room

My dining room/homeschool room is nearly finished! I have a new set of Pottery Barn curtains, the rug should be arriving any day, the bookshelf is being built, and I've cleared everything unnecessary out of the room.

I meant to go to bed early tonight but ended up on Pinterest searching for ideas for a homeschool room. Holy moly, now I can't sleep. One thing I found that I totally want is a custom vinyl wall decal to go over the window. I would love a quote about homeschooling but something from an inspirational woman would work. My favorite right now is the "when you know better, do better" quote from Maya Angelou.

I'm so excited to set up the new bookshelf with our homeschool preschool supplies and books (and one shelf for my cookbooks).
 
The room should be complete within the next couple weeks, yay!

No comments: