The stress of the house repairs is getting to me. Work is piling up and I'm on the verge of becoming illegal (more on that soon). Louis is overworked at the moment because he's doing his full-time job and now selling three houses on the side. I haven't spent quality time with him for awhile now and I feel like we're barely married. We've had one date (the Barry Manilow concert) in the past 13 months. I miss my husband.
Because my home isn't fully livable at the moment, I've been going back and forth to my parents' so Olivia can have a nice place to eat, nap, and play. In the shuffle, though, I haven't been eating enough and what I do eat is not very healthy. I'm drinking less than a bottle of water per day. I'm constantly chasing her all over and dealing with her new tantrum throwing and biting. She has become a handful. The only hours I get to work uninterrupted are 10 pm to 2 am and sometimes by 10 I'm so exhausted I just want to cry. Then, once I actually go to bed, I'm having trouble falling asleep. I haven't exercised in over a month.
Thanks to doctor google, I think I'm dealing with some adrenal fatigue, since I have all the symptoms. I'm hoping to see an acupuncturist friend in the next week or so to see if she can help. I gotta do something to feel better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment