Anyway, one of the questions she asked me was about how I was mentored as a student midwife. It totally made me think for a minute and then I got all warm and fuzzy thinking about my mentors. It was such a great feeling. Life has been particularly stressful for me lately and I've been kind of a downer. When I started thinking about my mentors, though, I got such a great feeling. My mood has totally lifted.
I am super blessed and have a great life. I really have nothing to complain about. I guess I need a good reminder every now and then and I'm so glad this interview happened tonight.
I picked up Olivia's cold yesterday and had a pretty rough day today but I'm feeling good about the weekend now. Oh, and I just saw a commercial for airport appliance saying they're continuing their Memorial Day sale! Yay, we might get some new appliances for our new kitchen this weekend!
Louis will be here in the morning when I wake up. Olivia is all better and totally over her cold. Today is payday. I have awesome mentors. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment