Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vacation

We're going on vacation! 

Louis has been off work almost a week now and it has been awesome. Yesterday was my "me day" and I got acupuncture, went out to lunch by myself, went shopping with a friend, bought new clothes and new shoes, and took a nap. It was heavenly.

Today was Louis' "me day" and he spent all day selling houses. Sounds boring but he got to focus on real estate all day long, which is what he wanted. He's selling and buying houses right now for one couple. Combined, he'll earn his commission on a million dollar sale!

One of the things he *really* wanted to do on his vacation was go away, so he booked a hotel for us in Monterey. We're leaving tomorrow and coming back on Friday. It was totally a last minute plan, so I didn't have time to get discount tickets to the aquarium but it's okay. I hope Olivia likes it there.

Our first family vacation! So exciting!

No comments: