In the morning, I did my final postpartum visit for my last client and everybody is doing well. I stopped at Chipotle for lunch and got a veggie bowl with everything, which is so delicious.
Then, I did a full shopping spree at Target, going up and down each aisle and even trying on a bunch of clothes. I was really disappointed with the clothes but I got a new pair of sandles and some new socks. I also bought new hair ties and the sippy top to add to a mason jar to make it into a drink container. Exciting stuff.
While I was at Target, I ran into T, who was buying things for her newly remodeled birth center in Oakland. I invited her to see the new X-Men movie with me and she came! It was great because we got to catch up on midwifery stuff before the previews started and we've both been so busy lately that we haven't had time to do anything fun.
I loved the movie! I love all the X-Men movies. I wish I could get Louis interested in them but he thinks he won't like them. I saw my first X-Men movie due to peer pressure in Texas and I've been hooked ever since.
After the movie, I met up with Louis, Olivia, and the McKinnons (who all spent the day together having fun) for a sushi dinner.
I had a great Day to Self. What should I do on my day next month?
No comments:
Post a Comment