Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wedding

Oh, the drama. I had forgotten about this part of wedding/family event planning. Our two most difficult guests are my mother's siblings. What is so freaking difficult about checking your email? Seriously, every person over the age of 12 in the United States has an email address. Why is it these two don't know how to access theirs? They've been emailed repeatedly and told in person. Still no RSVP. Goodness.

I have a sinking suspicion that Louis' family from either Florida or England is planning a surprise visit and will just show up for the wedding, as they have done in the past. I will just die. 

*sigh*

In other news, we are going to have the cutest flower girls ever! Olivia has been practicing her "walk and toss" with toilet paper and pompom balls in place of rose petals. The "toss" is more like a "hurl" but it should be okay.

Our menu is set and thanks to some great helpers, we will have an awesome spread. The backyard looks beautiful and I'm so looking forward to hanging out there from now on.

I'm hoping to have some quiet time tonight to write my short vows to Louis. He says he's already done with his. Wonder what he's gonna say? I'd put money on him crying through it :)

As Olivia says, "mama daddy getting married 'gain!"

No comments: