KonMari journey is continuing. We're finishing week 8, which was office supplies. Olivia and I have been working to combine everyone's office supplies into one main spot. All the labels are now together, all the notepads are together, etc. I cleared out Louis' entire filing cabinet, by getting rid of a lot of old papers and manuals and then moving the family stuff to my filing cabinet. I am so ready to get rid of this piece of furniture! He doesn't know it yet but I'm now working to clear off his desk so we can get rid of that, too! There is no reason we need two desks in the office anymore. We're never there at the same time, so we can just use one. I would love to build a special reading nook in that space instead.
He has been super busy lately, too, so I haven't had a chance to talk to him about the furniture. He's now putting in about 80 hours a week and it's hard on everyone. A couple days ago O woke me up because she was crying in her sleep. When she woke up, she said, "I miss my daddy!" We need to spend some good family time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment