They're gone.
Oh. My. God.
I did it.
I can't believe I made it through. June 2010 was one of the worst months of my life! I dropped them off at SL BART yesterday and bid them a safe journey home. As Lucy repeatedly told me I could now "get my life back," I just smiled. Seeing as how they didn't show up on our doorstep last night because they didn't get their wait listed flight, they should now be safely back home in England. Far, far away on the other side of the world...
Ten loads of laundry and a smudge of sage later, our home is ours again.
Being able to sleep in and wake up in my own bed today was almost as good as the day I got to flush toilet paper again. Life is one big ahhh moment right now.
Hello world! I'm back.
4 comments:
congrats! :)
Hooray!
ten loads of laundry?! wow, you guys sure have a lot of clothes!
dk
It wasn't even mostly clothing! It was all the sheets, blankets, pillows, tablecloths, bath towels, and kitchen towels everyone used up while they were here. Crazy.
Post a Comment