Had a great birthday this year. Thanks, everyone for all the great gifts, meals, flowers, and thoughts! :)
I'm still waiting to hear from my school regarding graduation. I had hoped everything would have happened before the big midwifery conference, but it didn't. My school administrator will be back in her office tomorrow, and I'm really hoping to be at the top of her "to do" list. In the meantime, I have actually been relaxing at home. I have been so relaxed, that I'm now verging on utter laziness. I have to talk myself into showering each morning. Thanks to my new brother-in-law, I am now hooked on The Sopranos. While I waste my days away waiting for my license, they've provided some nice company.
I'm also waiting for a doula client to give birth before I can leave the county. I know she will go fast, so I'm on extra alert. But as soon as she goes, I'll be able to get out and do things. Lady, have your baby already!
This waiting is driving me crazy.
2 comments:
how do you know she will go fast?
dk
Intuition combined with knowledge about her birth history. Second babies are almost always faster than the first. Walking around at 4 centimeters dilated before having a single contraction is also a pretty good indication it will be a fast labor :)
Post a Comment