I just can't even describe it. I'm done! I'm free! Louis treated me to fro yo to celebrate.
I'm so worried I'm gonna hurt myself or something and I won't be able to make it to the post office tomorrow morning, so I'll just be hanging around the house tonight. I think I'll watch a movie. No more school!
Three years of (officially) studying midwifery! So long school! Buh-bye modules! It's been real, it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun.
Artificial Rupture of Membranes
Birth Bag and Set Up
Breastfeeding
Breech and Twins
Cesarean and VBAC
Charting and Practice Guidelines
Digestion
Diversity Awareness
Ectopic Pregnancy
Embryology and Fetal Development
Female Sexuality
Fertility and Conception
Fetal Heart Rate Patterns
Fetal/Newborn Circulation
First Stage
General Pregnancy and Postpartum Ailments
Genetic and Prenatal Screening
Gestational Diabetes
Grieving
Hemorrhage
Herpes
Homeopathic Remedies
Hypertension
Jaundice
Life Science
Liver
Meconium
Newborn Apnea/Hypoxia
Nutrition
OP, Brow, Face Presentations
Pharmacology
Physical Assessment
Physical and Sexual Abuse
Placenta
Post-Dates Management
Postpartum Care
Postpartum Depression
Pre-eclampsia
Prenatal Labwork and Assessment
Preterm Labor
Renal System
Ruptured Membranes
Second Stage
Shoulder Dystocia
Stillbirth and Miscarriage
Substance Abuse
Suturing
Third Stage
Transporting
Urinary Tract Infection
Uterine Size and EDD Discrepancy
Well Woman Care
OMG, I actually did it.
5 comments:
congrats, jen! what an awesome bday present to give yourself :)
What can we all say? "Congratulations", "well done", and "good job" just don't seem to capture it. "I'm proud of you" makes me out to be a prideful dad patting his kid on the head for bringing home a good grade. So, I'm not sure what words are in order. I can say, however, that you have a huge "fan base" that has been following your progress, watching every twist and turn, and is now waiting to greet you with open arms to recognize what an amazing achievement you've reached. To meet your lifelong goal must be an awesome feeling. Soon you'll be licensed! Congratulations, well done and good job! :) Love
Oh, and I'm proud of you! :)
We're all proud of you!!
dude that list is insane.
dk
Post a Comment