Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cleavage

There was a campaign event tonight that Louis and I were co-hosting, even though it was actually held at someone else's home.  Olivia and I got all dressed up and everyone oohed and aahed over how cute she looked in her fancy dress.  She *was* super cute.

After schmoozing a bit, she and I grabbed a plate of food and sat inside to eat.  There was a 92-year-old retired judge sitting near us.  As he saw me, he held up his wine class and said, "Senora, senora, poquito!"  Good grief.  What was I supposed to do?  I smiled at the old man and asked him what he was drinking.  "Chardonnay," he said, so I left Olivia with her strawberries and went to fill his glass.  When I came back, I leaned in to hand him the glass and he said, "I love your cleavage."  LOL.  Well, holy moly.  I was a little shocked but thought it was hilarious.  I'll take whatever I can I get.  I smiled and said, "Thank you!" and left before he could say anything else.

After Louis gave a short speech to the crowd, Olivia ran to him and he carried her around for awhile.  When he handed her back to me because we were ready to go, there was a big poop smear on his sleeve.  Oops.  He just rolled up his sleeves and kept on campaigning.  Fortunately, nobody else saw.

There's 80+ days until the election.  *sigh*

No comments: