Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CFAM Resignation

I officially resigned from CFAM's board today, where I had been the treasurer for the past 3 years. There wasn't any drama or hard feelings, I just don't have the time and energy to move the organization forward with things like fundraisers and such.

I had been thinking about resigning for awhile, but last week I got an email from an aspiring midwife who's a friend of mine, who said she wanted to volunteer with CFAM and that she had non-profit bookkeeping experience. Perfect!

Today, I gathered up all the files I've kept, and made a long list of notes that includes account numbers, logins, and passwords, to give to her. We have a meeting set up in the next couple weeks so I can formally pass everything on to her.

This feels great! So freeing to be able to cross something off my forever to do list, and now I have more time for things I love! 

No comments: