Sunday, January 10, 2016

Louis Komaried!

The three of us went to preschool this morning for the monthly campus cleaning we're required to do. If both parents go, we only have to work an hour and a half. We chose the art station and cleaned and organized while O kept herself busy with stickers and markers. I put all the art pieces into each kid's bag to take home, but it was kind of frustrating to see how many pieces weren't labeled with names. Come on, parents.

After school, I took O to dance class and Louis went to his massage. After dance class, O and I were walking back to our car when I noticed a brand new Thai restaurant at the Pelton Center, so we stopped and ordered lunch. It was good!

After lunch, I got O changed into her third outfit of the day and we drove out to meet Louis halfway between the massage and home. He took O and they headed to a funeral and I went to my massage.

My massage therapist is awesome and is now teaching me how to do ear candling. I'm so excited!

We all met up for dinner and then I put O to bed while Louis napped. When he woke up, WE KONMARIED HIS CLOTHES!!!

Oh. My. Goodness. I have been nagging him since August, when I officially started. He'd been fighting it ever since, for some reason, but finally gave in tonight.

He filled up an entire garbage bag full of clothing to donate, plus another bag full of stuff to sell. I KM folded everything in his dresser and we both admit it looks amazing. He totally got into it and kept looking for more things to include.

In one drawer, we found a buried stack of love notes I sent him from my first trip to Casa, so I read the long notes to him while he worked. It feels like that was so long ago! The cards were full of me professing my love and gratitude for him. They were the perfect find tonight. We talked for a couple hours, which is more than we usually talk over a whole weekend. After the clothing was done, we watched an episode of Parenthood, which is the new series we're into on Netflix.

I love my husband and I so love that we are now on this journey together. Yes! Yes! Yes!

No comments: