It's 1 am. I've been working on school stuff for the past fourteen hours. I'll be here at the computer for at least another two hours before I take a nap and get back to work.
Good news is that I'm getting it done. I bumped up my deadline to October 5th. That's my cut-off date. Everything on my end will be done by then, God willing and the creek don't rise.
Not so good news is that my back is killing me and it's still hot outside even at this hour. I've been trying to maintain my sanity by taking short breaks every now and then. My most recent break involved watching a bunch of Madea and George Lopez videos on YouTube. I'm trying to keep up what's left of my sense of humor. Here's one of my favorite George Lopez videos:
If anyone has suggestions for what I should watch on my next break, lemme know.
2 comments:
look for "OK GO" music videos
DEXTER! well that's for a longish break :o)
dk
Post a Comment