I've been awake and working for 22 of at least the past 24 hours. I feel fine, which is kinda weird. A client in labor just now told me I look tired, so I'm gonna try to get another two hours of sleep before I wake up to do it all over again. Today will be a crazy busy day in the clinic, with two women currently in labor, regular citas, three women coming in to be induced, childbirth ed classes, a reporter/photographer from the New York Times, and a visit from the original owner.
Ugh, I must get two hours in. If I fall asleep right now, I think I can make it. Si se puede.
1 comment:
Makes me kinda feel bad that the family's Skype call ate into your 2-hour window to rest. Sorry! But it was a treat seeing you. You are missed!
Post a Comment