I'm going through a bout of spring cleaning in hopeful anticipation of my upcoming trip to Texas (still not definite, though) and I decided to tackle the blog.
I made the blog private a little while back, which has made me feel SO much better about being able to write without censoring myself. Now, I would really like to open the blog up to a few more people who have expressed an interest in reading it. Before I do that, however, I want to remove some of my older posts, especially the ones that had info about my apprenticeship.
So, at the end of today, I will be deleting all blog posts from 2007-2009. I have carefully printed them out one by one, and when I have the time, I will compile the posts into some kind of book or binder. It was really fascinating to read over some of my very first thoughts and impressions of midwifery and home birth. How green I was!
I think it will be great to cut ties (in a sense) with the past and move forward without the extra baggage. This is a good thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment