Friday, May 17, 2013

Can't Sleep

I have crazy insomnia. It's been going on all week. Last night I tossed and turned until 3:30 am.

I don't feel stressed. There's a lot going on but I don't feel overwhelmed about it all. Maybe this is just how I'm dealing with it, though. I've tried yoga breathing, a homeopathic sleep aid, and even a new app that plays relaxing nature sounds. I'm still wide awake. 

Facebook is so boring in the middle of the night when no one is online. Maybe I need more international friends. 

I haven't been to zumba all week and I'm itching for some exercise.

Olivia and I have a new favorite Sesame Street song we listen to on YouTube that keeps running through my mind. It goes, "1, 2, 3, 4 monsters walking 'cross the floor...whoa oh oh oh, we're counting to four, whoa oh oh oh, let's count some more." It's a cute song but I wish I could get my brain to shut up.

I just want to sleep.

No comments: