LOUIS CLEANED OUT HIS CLOSET TONIGHT!!!
Hot dog! I clean out my areas like once a month, but he only does it about once a year. I didn't even have to nag him tonight! He came out with a big stack of stuff he wanted me to eBay but after looking it over, I decided it wasn't really worth it. I googled a local place to donate men's clothing and came up with a place in Oakland that takes professional clothing to give to people looking for work. They give out a new outfit for people who have interviews set up and then once they are hired, they get a week's worth of clothes. Since all of Louis' donations are business clothes, it seems like a good place. I'm adding a few things of my own and I'll drop them off soon.
I organized all our items that I will be posting on eBay and I organized my craft supplies in the office tonight. We're finally clearing off the dining room table! The "stuff" around our house stresses me out so much and I love that we are finally starting to move it out.
I posted a printer of ours on a San Leandro Facebook group and someone is supposed to come pick it up from our porch in the morning. Yay, another huge item will soon be gone!
One of my projects for tomorrow is to organize my recipe binder and search for dishes to make for O's birthday party.
I have a box of books to sell back at the bookstore in Hayward. Hope I can exchange them for some books for O or some crafty books for me.
There's a stack of O's clothing that is too big and needs to be packed away in the garage.
I *really* want to find a good spot to set up my sewing machine, now that I'm so motivated to start some new projects. Maybe upstairs?
It's nice to have O's birthday as a target deadline to get the house cleaned up. Even if I have to throw a bunch of stuff upstairs to hide it, I'm determined to make the house look and feel great.
No comments:
Post a Comment