Our holiday vacation is officially over, since Louis is heading back to work tomorrow morning while Olivia and I are off to preschool.
I feel like I accomplished a lot during the break. My part of the office is clean, and so is Olivia's room, the bathroom, hall linen closet, bathroom storage closet, kitchen pantry, and living room. Like, serious deep cleaning and de-cluttering. I made jam, dryer balls, felted soap, and photo books, and I gathered materials for more crafty projects. I updated the organization of all of my mother-in-law's health, financial, legal, social security, and rent paperwork so that all her info plus checkbooks and important cards are all found in one big box now. It was a huge project and I'm so glad I had the time to get it done.
I got to sleep in late most mornings while Louis and O had their bonding time. We're all going to miss our special early mornings!
Louis and Olivia and I visited lots of family and friends during the break but I also felt like we had lots of quality family time with just the three of us, too. All said and done, it was a great holiday break.
No comments:
Post a Comment