I'm still such a zumba fan that I started doing some research today about classes in San Leandro. My mom wants to go, and my new neighbor, Amy, does too :)
I poked around and found that there are quite a few classes held in San Leandro. Monday and Wednesday evenings are at St. Leanders. Tuesday and Friday evenings are at the Marina Community Center. Daytime classes are held at DC Dance Studio just behind the Pelton Center. There also seem to be a few different instructors, although according to Yelp reviews, the best instructor in town is Kat, who also happens to be Louis' ex-girlfriend.
So, here's the deal. I love this class so much that I decided I would totally not let her status interfere with whether I signed up or not, especially for affordable classes that are five minutes from home. However, I checked out a bunch of the (many) YouTube videos she posted of herself online and I am majorly disappointed!!!
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being insanely intense, the zumba class I'm taking here in El Paso is a 7 or 8. According to the videos of the San Leandro classes (taught by her and other instructors) on YouTube, they are at most a 3. No freaking way. In my class, I always feel like either my heart is about to explode or my nalgas are about to fall off, because it is that good. Homegirl Kat doesn't even have any nalgas to shake! She barely moves her body.
We have real music and full body movement and every song is dripping with sensuality. There is no sexiness in the San Leandro classes! I am so devastated. *sigh* I guess I just have to hope I can find an instructor who can shake it the way I want. I need some rhythm and soul and flavor. Come on, San Leandro.
I only have four more days in El Paso :(
2 comments:
Wow, the trash talk!
nalgas . . . :oD
dk
Post a Comment